Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Umm..... WOW!!!!!

     I have been a fan of bad horror, fantasy movies for a long time.  Cult classics like The Rocky Horror Picture Show, have always been a source of fun and entertainment. That is why I decided to check out todays movie.
     This is one time I really do not want to go into the details of the movie, for fear of spoiling any moment or plot twist that comes into play. I must say, even having Paris Hilton among the lead actors, does not ruin any part of this but i feel i must give some description of the movie. I pulled this quote from the IMDB "A worldwide epidemic encourages a biotech company to launch an organ-financing program similar in nature to a standard car loan. The repossession clause is a killer, however." I implore you, set aside an evening, make a big bowl of popcorn, turn out the lights, and sit down to enjoy  this spectacle. I have seen nothing else like it.
     Surprisingly entertaining, I found it hard to stop watching.  We are introduced to a father, a brilliant doctor, who would do anything to cure his daughter, and the organization, which is controlling his destiny. Scandal, greed, corruption all run amok among the cast of characters, every role played to its fullest potential in every sense of the word.  
     

     This scene being enough to sit through the movie to see............
Directed by: Darren Lynn Bousman  Writers: Darren Smith & terrance Zdunich

No comments:

Post a Comment